- How To Paint Cupboards: A Fresh Update for Your HomePosted 4 days ago
- How to Do Vegas on the Cheap!Posted 5 days ago
- The Art of Marketing Conference in Toronto June 5!Posted 13 days ago
- Trendy Versus Investment Outfits-What Your Style?Posted 17 days ago
- iPhone Repairs Toronto: Where To Go, What To Do, How Much?Posted 24 days ago
- It Looks Like A Sex Swing-It’s Actually Aerial FitnessPosted 41 days ago
- 5 Ways To Save Money On Your Grocery BillPosted 47 days ago
- Budget Wedding Invitations from VistaprintPosted 49 days ago
- Stocks Explained…The VERY BasicsPosted 55 days ago
- Looking For Savvy Lashes?Posted 88 days ago
The Schools Of Budgeting… and Why We're Not Listening
As we hit the third week in January, I know most of us are trying to figure out how we’re going to pay off our Christmas credit card bills. It was a fun ride and now the reality is here. What a bummer. That being said, conversations about budgets are all abound! Which is a nice change from the perpetual avoidance of talking about money and how we spend it. That being said, I had a conversation with my friend last week about budgets. The gist of it was that she was actually doing quite well but had some serious guilt about how much she wasn’t saving (even though from what she told me – she was saving her fair share).
As I pondered this after dinner, it dawned on me that people are terrified of budgets! I did a bit of research I realized there are three schools of thought on budgeting, all of which are a bit extreme. However, there is no serious explanation on how to budget.
Knowing this, over the next 4 days She’s So Savvy will be releasing V-logs about the 3 schools of budgeting. On Friday, well be running a contest asking questions from the v-logs. So stayed tuned!