- Want To Win $10,000?Posted 2 days ago
- How To Paint Cupboards: A Fresh Update for Your HomePosted 8 days ago
- How to Do Vegas on the Cheap!Posted 9 days ago
- The Art of Marketing Conference in Toronto June 5!Posted 17 days ago
- Trendy Versus Investment Outfits-What Your Style?Posted 22 days ago
- iPhone Repairs Toronto: Where To Go, What To Do, How Much?Posted 29 days ago
- It Looks Like A Sex Swing-It’s Actually Aerial FitnessPosted 45 days ago
- 5 Ways To Save Money On Your Grocery BillPosted 52 days ago
- Budget Wedding Invitations from VistaprintPosted 53 days ago
- Stocks Explained…The VERY BasicsPosted 59 days ago
Noka Toronto Gets Savvy with Their $5.95 Sushi Lunch
Last week, I was invited to sample a menu at Noka Toronto, a new sushi restaurant at 513 Bloor Street West.
We were served an 8 course meal prepared by Chef Chen Lin and paired our dinner with Augusta Ale from Kensington Brew Company. Although diner and beer were divine, what I was most impressed with was Noka’s savvy lunch and dinner specials.
For $13.95, dinner consists of sushi rolls, tempura, soup, salad and dessert.
While lunch is very savvy ringing in at $5.95 for 16 sushi rolls, soup and salad. A perfect place to pop in between class or meetings.
Lastly, the Augusta Ale was a nice match for this meal because as it was hoppy, slightly bitter but still smooth which was a good pairing for the saltiness of the soy sauce. This tall boy beer can be found at the LCBO for only $2.50!
As a savvy sushi lover, I will definitely return to take advantage of the $5.95 special-I mean seriously, how could I go wrong with that!
Follow Noka Toronto on Twitter @nokatoronto
Follow Kensington Brewing Company on Twitter @drinkgoodbeer