- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
5 Minute Makeup
I don’t take a long time to get ready. I’ve never seen the point. Unless it’s a really big night, then I’m happy with my 5 minute makeup routine. Of course, now that I have a kid this 5 minute makeup routine is saving my life. I literally applied this makeup when my friend was in the driveway the other day. So really, it’s more like a 3 minute makeup routine.
Readers, please be advised that the photo your about to see, you can never unsee…
This is me before.
Yes, I have a 7 month old who still is not consistently sleeping through the night. Thank you for the under eye circles.
Enter 5 minute makeup routine.
- Apply Benefit Girl Meet Pearl primer to any area you want to smooth out. Blend with Beauty Egg sponge. For me, these areas are always by my nose and cheeks as they have larger pores. I will also do a smidge between the brows to smooth out any lines
- Apply concealer using your finger. I use MAC Studio Finish concealer and have forever. I love it. I’ve tried other things and always go back. I apply this around my eyes, nose and mouth
- Curl lashes with your lash curler
- Apply a finger swipe on both lids of Benefit Cream Shadow RSVP
- Draw a line as close as you can to your top lashes with your Stila liquid liner. I use black
- Apply as many coats of mascara as you want. I live by Benefit They’re Real Mascara.
- Apply Blush-I stick with Benefit Coralista. Sometimes I use my own brush, but often I’ll just use the brush that comes with this blush.
- Apply chapstick
And time! Not even 5 minute later, the AFTER
The reason this routine is so crazy fast is because there are no brushes involved. Only your fingers used for application. I love my makeup brushes so I was sad to stop using them as much, but I found when I needed to cull this routine to the absolute speediest-fingers were the best way to go. One less thing to pick up.
If you’re looking for a solid less-than-5-minute-makeup routine, this is what I swear by. I hope it works for you too!
And just to drive the point home…