- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 weeks ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 1 month ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 1 year ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 1 year ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
How Much Me Time is Enough?
In an effort to balance my life I made that pinwheel a few weeks ago. As silly as it was, it has totally helped me hone in on what needs to be done/can be done within my week....
- Posted 3 weeks ago
How to Get Back Into Winter Running
I don’t know if I don’t like being too hot or exercising outside when it’s warm seems crazy to me but every time I get the urge to start a running program, it’s almost always when it’s...
- Posted 1 month ago
AMEX Instalement Plan – The Race to the Finish Line
Does anyone else feel like these last few weeks of the year are like a race to the finish line? Seriously… There’s year end work which is crazy. Finishing finances, trying to make numbers, quotas, etc. Trying...
- Posted 2 months ago
What Makes a Good Leader?
Anyone know? I know I don’t but I’m slowly learning. Slowly. In January of this year, I was placed in a position of leadership. My job was to grow our Canadian presence, hire team members, train team...
- Posted 3 months ago
Financial Wins for Credit Education Week!
It’s Credit Education Week here in Canada and the people who created this week 10 years ago (Capital One Canada) have asked me to share a financial win with you!Well, let’s have it shall we? Most of you...
- Posted 4 months ago