- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
For Mother’s Day
This is my first Mother’s Day as a mom and I finally feel like I get it.
Growing up, I always made sure to make my mom feel special on Mother’s Day. There were flowers, coupon books, and cards. As I got older there were gifts and more that money could buy. But now that I’m a mom, I really feel like I get it.
Mother’s Day isn’t about gifts. It’s not about cards or flowers or candy. It’s about celebrating the person who carried you for 9 months, then gave up countless hours of sleep and time to make sure your every need was taken care of. Her first thought is always you and in every decision she makes, she thinks of how it will affect you before herself.
She loves you, and all she wants to do is spend time with you or maybe, just get a little time to herself (depending on the kiddos age). So this Mother’s Day, call your mom and take her out for lunch or dinner. If you’re up for it, get a pedicure together. No matter what you do, just make sure she knows she’s special to you. It’s all she really wants.
In celebration of Mother’s Day-Pampers has put together this video for Moms To Be entitled Letters To Baby #letterstobaby. It’a tear jerker so get ready.