- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Where To Get Curly Hair Cut in Toronto
I have curly hair – to say it’s easy to manage is the understatement of the week. If my hair isn’t cut just right, I feel it-for months.
For years I struggled to find a good hairdresser-I was desperately wanting that “just got out of the salon feeling” One day in my early 20’s, I stumbled into John Steinberg on Queen West and asked for the most junior person. Alicia ended up cutting my hair and the magic she worked has had me coming back for 10 years. Heck-I even called her last minute to do my wedding hair!
So it comes as no surprise that eventually, someone this talented went out on her own and started a salon. Her Salon is called the Queens Shop and she’s on Bloor West. If you have ever googled “where to I get curly hair cut in Toronto” look no further.
For those of you who are time strapped, she will cut your hair so you don’t have to come back for 6 months. And somehow…it looks moderately tousled. Not disheveled-I-haven’t-been-to-the- salon. She recommends products that don’t weigh down your hair! For those of us with curly hair-this is a huge feat!
Only one time in 10 years did I forget how good Alicia was. I thought, I should try something new and I went somewhere else. Somewhere in Rosedale that was really expensive and I thought what I needed. Well it was terrible and the next day, I had to go to Aleshia to fix it.
Honestly, if you’ve ever searched “where to get curly hair cut in Toronto” go to The Queens Shop. You won’t be disappointed:)