- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
How To Get Beach Wave Hair
Everyone has their hair “issue”. Some people are constantly battling limp hair, some are battling frizz, some are growing out a cut, some are looking for a change or an update.
Personally, I needed an update.
My hair is combo curly/straight. When it works, it works but often I’m heading out of my house just praying that my hair, which I didn’t brush, looks like legitimate bed head. Most days I can convince myself that my hair looks great, but this week I had a much needed dose of reality. An acquaintance told me that my hair was not legitimate bed head and the “top didn’t match the bottom”.
Ouch. Noted. I needed some help.
Luckily, I attended an event (the day after I was told my hair didn’t match) for John Frieda’s new product line.
Beach Blonde is a product John Frieda is bringing back to market after a 14 year hiatus. The goal of the of the line is to “help you look like you spent a day at the beach or really, perfect the “how to get” beach wave hair.
Knowing I needed all the help I could get, I decided to try the whole line. Shampoo, deep conditioner and salt spray.
It was amazing! This is my hair after AIR DRYING! No styling required!
Anything that makes my hair look this good without lots of work is amazing in my books.
Now given the day was pretty rainy, the next day I had some serious frizz.
To refresh the style I misted in Beach Blonde salt spray, but I also lightly applied the Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier hair spray.
This line can be found anywhere John Frieda products are sold and is retailing for:
- Beach Blonde Cool Dip Shampoo: $10.99
- Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner: $10.99
- Beach Blonde Sea Waves Salt Spray: $10.99
- Beach Blonde Kelp Help Deep Conditioning Masque:$10.99