- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Lipidol: My traveling skincare staple
Bio Oil dominates pregnancy conversations. Honestly, when I was pregnant I can’t tell you the number of people who told me to use bio oil to keep my skin from stretching. Personally, I went between Palmers and Bio-Oil as both were great.
Turns out the makers of bio oil figured out they were onto something and developed a full skincare line.
As it’s totally oil based, I wasn’t sure about this line at first but I’ve been using it now for two months and haven’t had any reactions. It’s keeping my skin blemish free, moisturized and feeling pretty good. However, I do tend to have dryer skin so using oil on my face works for me-it might not work for everyone. All of these containers are under the 120ml size (which is where airports confiscate your toiletries) so these are the perfect line to bring with you on your travels!
The packaging is plastic which helps with travel weight limits. AND-the best part is these products are available under $10 at Walmart! That means I can replace them easily and don’t feel bad if I forget one in a hotel room!
If you have anyone in your life who travel often, this is fantastic thoughtful gift that won’t break the bank.