- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’s
McDonald’s is not my first choice when I’m looking for fast healthy food.
Egg McMuffins? Certainly. A Big Mac-yes. But healthy? Not so much.
So it came as a huge surprise when McDonald’s showed up at my house yesterday with a salad. McDonald’s had contacted me and asked if they could drop something off. I figured it would be a mid-day burger which was totally cool with me! But when I opened the door and, a greek salad (full of kale and grilled chicken) greeted me, I was a bit taken aback. Of course, they timed it perfectly. I was literally just rifling in my fridge for something to eat.
I dressed the salad, shook it up, and took a bite.
It was freakin’ delicious! Seriously. I really couldn’t believe it was from McDonald’s. Turns out in the wake of everything healthy, McDonald’s is shaking things up. As of May 7, they’ve added three new salads.
- I’m Greeking-out
- Keep Calm, Caesar On
- Head Over Harvest
As most people live their lives on the go it’s good to know these healthy salads are an option. I’m certainly going to order this again when out!