- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Samsung Review: Refrigerator Food Showcase
Renovating the house meant all new appliances. Having worked with Samsung before I reached out to them and they were kind enough to give us a great deal on all our appliances. As a thank you to them, I’ll be writing a series of posts on the various appliances.
The fridge is the centerpiece appliance in the kitchen. Obviously because the kitchen is the most used room in the house, the fridge not only has to be a workhorse and fit all of your food, it also has to look good. My additional consideration is having a little guy, I wanted a fridge where we could put food on lower shelves when he got big enough so he could serve himself food.
This fridge, with it’s double door technology allows us all of these things:
- It looks great
- The double door allows for only the front portion to open which is great for those quick to grab items (milk, dressing etc) but as expected, it will also be perfect to put items on the lower level when the little guy is big enough
- The shelves are adjustable which is always helpful
- One of the shelves folds in half to fit wine size bottle upright, and then comes forward when you need the width of the shelf
So far, this fridge is a win. I thought the narrowness of it would prove to be challenging when we had a dinner party but honestly, the fridge fits everything while keeping things organized and cool!