- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Dec 12-14
Here’s a list of our favourite things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Adidas and Reebok Warehouse Sale: Got an athlete in need of gifts this Christmas? Check out this sale and pick up items at 80% off! Only thing is you need to get out to Mississauga to the International Center! Hours: Fri. Dec. 12th, 11am to 9pm, Sat. Dec. 13, 10am to 9pm, Sun. Dec.14th, 10am to 7pm.
Spanx Warehouse Sale: Maybe it’s because I had a baby but I am loving Spanx! Happening in Unionville at What A Girl Wants (158 Main Street), get Spanx before they’re gone. Available at 50% off, you can purchase discontinued items from last season, styles they made too much of and more. Only open Weekdays from 11am-6pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm.
Distillery Christmas Market: There are so many fabulous Christmas markets this time of year but the one that takes the cake year after year is the one in the Distillery! Open until 9pm everyday, this is one you don’t want to miss!