- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Dec 5-7
Here’s a list of our favourite things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Cinderella: The Gags To Riches Holiday Musical: If you’re looking for something fun bit a little off the main path check out this satirical musical. Adapted to modern day, this take on the classic fairytale is pretty funny for a date, friends or the fam. Happening at the Elgin Theater tickets are only $27.
Kitchen Stuff Plus Warehouse Sale: Starting today and running for 4 days only, savings will be up to 90% off regularly Kitchen Stuff Plus merchandise. That include stuff from Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Sunbeam, Umbra and more! Warehouse is at 135 Wendell Avenue and hours are today until MOnday, open until 9pm!
Proctor and Gamble Warehouse Sale: Only happening this weekend, this semi-annual sale offers all of P&G products like Tide, Crest, Olay, Pampers, and Febreeze to name a few at ridiculously low prices minus HST! All proceeds from this sale are donated to the United Way. Hours are: Sat. Dec. 6, 9am-7pm, Sun. Dec. 7, 10am-5pm, Mon. Dec. 8, 10 am to 5 pm. Happening at the International Center, 6900 Airport Road.