- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Feb 13-15
Here’s a list of our favourite things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Valentine’s Day: Whether you’re heading out or staying in there are a myriad of things happening for Valentines Day. Our favourite free events skating at Brickworks, Nathan Phillips or Harbourfront. Prepping a meal in for the one you love, or if you’re going out-be sure to go to a bring your own wine restaurant (save on the bottle price), and pay the corkage fee!
Family Fun Fest: If you feel like you can bear the cold, then running all this weekend at Downsview Park check out this outdoor carnival. Adults are $8, kids are $25 for unlimited rides.
The Auto Show: If you’d like to look at some vehicles without salt on them then head to the Metro Toronto Convention Center for the Auto Show. Personally, I’m looking forward to the art exhbit that traces the car from it’s inception to the 1960’s!