- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Feb 6-8
Here’s a roundup of our favourite things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Hästens Showroom Sale: If you’re in the market for a new bed (and who doesn’t want an awesome bed to stay in when it’s this cold!) check out the annul Hästens Showroom Sale. Hästens is replacing their showroom beds; and offering existing ones for super discounts! Hästens beds are made by hand in Sweden, using pure natural materials.
The Art of John Lennon: Although he was renown for his music, John Lennon was also an avid visual artist. Kicking off this weekend at the Liss Gallery at 140 Yorkville, this exhibit is free attendance and will be available until March 15.
Catch23 Improv Night: It’s astounding how much talent is in this city that goes undiscovered. if you’re looking for something to make you laugh but a little off the beaten path, check out Comedy Bar’s improv pit fight. Teams from the city and beyond battle against house players, judges and the audience. 8 pm Friday, cover is $10.