- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Jan 23-25
Here’s a list of our favourite things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Interior Design Show: $19 online and $22 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center door, if you’re doing anything design focussed this year, this show is a great place to check out. Hundreds of vendors showcase the latest in trends and How To’s. I know I’ll be stopping by as I have a whole house to complete this year! Click here for advance tickets.
Harbourfront Free Skating: Free skating at the Harbourfront kicks off this weekend so lace up and enjoy the ice-for free!
Burn With Desire: Kicking off this weekend, this free photography exhibit showcases our ideas of glamour from the 1920’s to present day. Happening at the Ryerson Image Center, admission is free.