- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Jan 30-Feb 1
Seeing as we’re in a bit of a deep freeze, here’s a list of things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Winterlicious: This annual event kicks off today so head to your favourite spot or try somewhere you wouldn’t normally go for half the price! Full list of participating restaurants here.
La Poutine Week: When the weather gets this cold, there’s nothing better then a steaming bowl of poutine! Luckily, poutine week kicks off this Sunday and runs all next week. 23 restaurants in Toronto are offering $10 or less dishes for you to sample and then vote for the best dish. A full list of participating restaurants can be seen here.
Toronto Tea Festival: If poutine isn’t your thing but getting warm with a cuppa is, then check out the Toronto Tea festival at the Toronto Reference Library. Happening all weekend, tickets are $13.56 for a single and $22.60 for the weekend. Perfect fir those who enjoy a cup or want to learn more about tea making in general.