- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend: Oct 31- Nov 2
Here’s a list of our favoruite things to do in Toronto this weekend:
Halloween Burlesque Show: Tonight at Bad Do Theater, check out this fun burlesque show for only $15! Starting at 10:30 a host of performers will be there so you don’t want to miss this!
Rocky Horror Halloween Cabaret: This cult-classic film will be presented as an interactive musical at the Lower Ossington Theater. Costumes are encouraged and tickets are $20!
Toronto Silent Film Festival: Starting this Saturday night and running until November 16, check out the restored Alfred Hitchcock films screened with live music. $15 per ticket or $35-$40 for a festival pass! Happening at Fox Theatre, 2236 Queen E.