- How Much Me Time is Enough?Posted 3 months ago
- How to Get Back Into Winter RunningPosted 3 months ago
- Amazon Prime: A Review – To Member or Not to MemberPosted 2 years ago
- Living The Bonus Round: Is This Having It All?Posted 2 years ago
- McDonald’s Salad Society Deliver’sPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin on a BudgetPosted 2 years ago
- Berlin Bound!Posted 2 years ago
- How To Stain Wood: A DIY Desk from Canadian TirePosted 2 years ago
- What You Really Need For Baby: A Minimalist GuidePosted 3 years ago
- Renovations in Toronto: It Begins – Part 1Posted 3 years ago
Toronto Auto Show: We’re Giving Away Tickets!
Courtesy of Honda, we’re giving away tickets to the Toronto Auto Show running February 13- 22! All you need to do is like this post on FB or Retweet “I’m going to the auto show! Thanks @HondaCanada #HondaCIAS15“
This year the auto show will feature:
- Auto Exotica: First class vehicle of all shapes, make and models. If you’re like me, I will look in awe and wonder at all the cars I will never own:)
- Art and the Automobile: Perhaps the exhibit I’m most excited about, this exhibit will trace the evolution of artistic form in automobiles from their earliest days as reworked buggies through to the golden era of the 60s. Models from each era will be in a gallery-like setting against backdrops of historic Toronto
- VW Children’s Playcare Center: Although Baby B isn’t old enough yet, if you’re kids are of playing age, you can drop them off at this free professional daycare service filled with arts and crafts, dress-up, DVDs and more!
Having driven the Honda Pilot this time last year, I’m excited to check out the new 2016 Pilot. Last year, it was just myself, the hubs and our dog. Baby B was still months away. The 2015 Pilot had excellent room for all of our stuff, handled well in the winter and was comfortable. This year, we may be looking for a new family vehicle so the auto show is perfectly timed:)
We’ll run this contest until tomorrow morning and send you the tickets via e-mail!